Un lugar con curiosidades, opinión y noticias sobre cine, música, deportes, libros, política... entre otras cosas.

lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

Chill and listen to Jack Johnson.

Jack

...But you and your heart

Shouldn't feel so far apart
You can choose what you take
Why you gotta break and make it feel so hard
Oh and you and your heart
Shouldn't feel so far apart
You can choose what you take
Why you gotta break and make it feel so hard...









...I believe in memories
They look so, so pretty when I sleep
Hey now, and when I wake up,
You look so pretty sleeping next to me
But there is not enough time,
And there is no, no song I could sing
And there is no, combination of words I could say
But I will still tell you one thing
We're better together.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario